You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
USB Real Time Spectrum Analyzer, 9 kHz - 6.2 GHz, 40 MHz Acquisition Bandwidth
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- TEKTRONIX TEKTRONIX
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Order Code:
Add your own part number/reference to each product. This number will be added to the Order Confirmation, Invoice, Dispatch note, Web confirmation Email and Product Label
View the full series and range associated to this part
- Technical Datasheet:
- RSA306B Datasheet
Product Range Selector (RSA306B)See all from this product range
Technical Documents (3)
- 9 kHz to 6.2 GHz frequency range
- Mil-Std 28800 Class 2 environmental, shock and vibration for operation in harsh conditions
- Acquisition bandwidth of 40 MHz for wideband vector analysis of modern standards and wideband real time analysis
- SignalVu-PC software with 17 spectrum and signal analysis measurements standard
- Real time DPX Spectrum/Spectrogram standard
- Options for Mapping, Playback of recorded signals, Signal survey/classification
- Options for LTE, Bluetooth, APCO 25, WLAN and general purpose modulation analysis
- Application Programming Interface included
- Streaming capture to disk offering gapless recording of long-duration events
- Operating temperature range from -10°C to 55°C
- Over 15 options for mapping, modulation analysis, standards support, pulse, playback of recorded files, and more
- Small and light, 0.75kg and less than 4.5 watts power consumption
RSA306B spectrum analyser, USB 3.0 locking cable (1M), SignalVu-PC software, Documentation, USB key, Printed safety/installation manual (English).
2 more will be available week commencing 12/24/23
1 more will be available week commencing 1/21/24
1 more will be available week commencing 1/27/24
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.