You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
EA ELEKTRO-AUTOMATIK EA-EL 9500-90 B
DC Electronic Load, EA-EL 9000 B, 3.6 kW, Programmable, 0 VDC, 500 VDC, 90 A
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- EA ELEKTRO-AUTOMATIK EA ELEKTRO-AUTOMATIK
- Manufacturer Part No:
- EA-EL 9500-90 B
- Order Code:
Add your own part number/reference to each product. This number will be added to the Order Confirmation, Invoice, Dispatch note, Web confirmation Email and Product Label
View the full series and range associated to this part
- EA-EL 9000 B
- Technical Datasheet:
- EA-EL 9500-90 B Datasheet
Product Range Selector (EA-EL 9000 B)See all from this product range
Technical Documents (1)
- Peak power rating of 3600W and continuous power rating of 3600W
- Operating voltage range from 0V to 500V and operating current range from 0A to 90A
- AC input voltage range from 90VAC to 264VAC and frequency range from 45Hz to 66Hz
- Resistance range from 0.5ohm to 167ohm and weight of 17Kg
- User profiles, battery discharge mode and wall socket type connection
- Active oscillation suppression, efficient protective input filter and advanced thermal management
- On-board two way galvanically isolated interface (USB/analogue)
- Constant current (CC), constant voltage (CV), constant power (CP) & constant resistance (CR) modes
- Adjustable overvoltage (OVP), overcurrent (OCP) and overpower (OPP) protection
- Operation temperature range from 0°C to 50°C
- Test report included (USB stick)
EA-EL 9500-90 B electronic load, Share bus plug, Remote sensing plug, 1.8m USB cable, Set of DC terminal covers, Mains cord, USB stick with documentation and software, UK wall socket adapter (only included in delivery to the UK).
1 In stock Need more?
1 in stock for next day delivery (UK stock) :Order before 6pm (for re-reeled items 4:30pm) Mon-Fri (excluding National Holidays)
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Available to manufacturer lead time 18 weeks
With you next business day
Order before 6pm within mainland UK & 6pm in Northern Ireland
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.