You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
KEYSIGHT TECHNOLOGIES EDUX1002A
Digital Oscilloscope, InfiniiVision 1000 X, 2+1 Channel, 50 MHz, 1 GSPS, 100 kpts, 7 ns
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
Product Range Selector (InfiniiVision 1000 X)See all from this product range
Alternatives for EDUX1002A
Want to see similar products? Simply select your required attributes below and hit the button ×
- InfiniiVision 1000 X
- 2+1 Channel
- 100 kpts
- WVGA LCD Colour
- EDUX1002A,(2) N2142A 75 MHz 10:1/1:1 switchable passive probes, std. secure erase, Built-in help & Interface language GUI support, Localized power cord, Std. 3-year warranty (90 days for unserialized accessories), Certificate of calibration
- 3 Years
Technical Documents (4)
- 2 analogue channels and 1 digital channel
- Maximum sample rate is 1GSa/s
- Maximum memory depth is 100Kpts
- 7inch TFT LCD WVGA display
- Calculated rise time (10 to 90%) is <= 7ns
- Built-in USB host and USB device ports make PC connectivity easy
- Access 24 built-in automatic measurements
- Test quickly and easily with a simple, intuitive user interface and built-in help & training signals
- Dimension is 314mm (12.4 in) x 165mm (6.5 in) x 130mm (5.1 in)
- UL61010-1 3rd edition, CAN/CSA-C22.2 no. 61010-1-12 safety
- DVM (digital voltmeter DSOXDVM) upgrade available free for 1000 X-Series, product registration required to download via www.keysight.com/find/1000X-Series-DVM
- The Educator's Oscilloscope Training Kit (DSOXEDK) upgrade is also free and integrated with all InfiniiVision X-Series. Visit www.keysight.com/find/scopes-edu
Test & Measurement, Hobby & Education, Medical
A BenchVue software license (BV0004B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences. EDUX1002A oscilloscope,(2) N2142A 75 MHz 10:1/1:1 switchable passive probes, standard secure erase, Built-in help language support, Interface language support GUI, Localized power cord, Standard 3-year warranty (90 days for unserialized accessories), Certificate of calibration
No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.