You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
CROWN AUDIO XLS 2502
Power Amplifier, 2x 775W RMS (Class D)
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- CROWN AUDIO CROWN AUDIO
- Manufacturer Part No:
- XLS 2502
- Order Code:
Add your own part number/reference to each product. This number will be added to the Order Confirmation, Invoice, Dispatch note, Web confirmation Email and Product Label
View the full series and range associated to this part
- Crown Audio - XLS xx02
- Also Known As:
- GTIN UPC EAN: 691991001239
- Technical Datasheet:
- XLS 2502 Datasheet
Product Range Selector (Crown Audio - XLS xx02)See all from this product range
Technical Documents (2)
- Class D amp with Crown's ultra efficient DriveCore technology weighs less than 5kg
- Higher DSP capabilities: More control; has band pass filter per channel
- Increased lighting functionality; turn off display or any/all LED indicators except clip and thermal to reduce distraction in dark venues
- Selectable input sensitivity; 1.4Vrms and 0.775Vrms options so that amp can be driven at full power
- Set display sleep mode after specified time without having to press a button
- Security setting disables menu buttons; menu locked/unlocked by entering button combination
- System reset allows factory settings to be restored
- Remote power trigger
- Peakx™ Limiters provide maximum output while protecting your speakers
- XLR, 6.35mm (¼") jack , RCA inputs provide flexibility
- Integrated PureBand™ Crossover System for better performance and control
- Efficient forced-air fans prevent excessive thermal build-up
- Power Output (per channel): 1200W @ 2R, 775W @ 4R, 440W @ 8R
- Power Output (bridged): 2400W @ 4R, 1550W @ 8R
Also Known As
7 In stock Need more?
7 in stock for next day delivery (UK stock) :Order before 6pm (for re-reeled items 4:30pm) Mon-Fri (excluding National Holidays)
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Available to manufacturer lead time 5 weeks
With you next business day
Order before 6pm within mainland UK & 6pm in Northern Ireland
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.